SELF-DEFENSE AND GUN LAWS SEMINAR
$30 Book Included With $10 Registration
Learn How to Navigate the Ohio Legal System After a Self-Defense Incident...
... with Attorney Tim Hess, Everything Outdoor Tactical, and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association!
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take months to scrutinize decisions you had to make in seconds. That's why NOW is the time to learn what you can and cannot do in the name of self-defense. This is information every gun owner should know, whether you legally carry or just have a firearm at home in case.
- Speaker: Attorney Tim Hess
- Sponsored by: Everything Outdoor Tactical and the USCCA
- Location: South Cuyahoga Sportsmen's Association Chatham Club House 5370 Erhart Rd. Medina, OH 44256
- Date: Wednesday, July 20th, 2022, 6 - 8 PM
- Cost: $10 per Person
- BONUS: All Attendees Will Receive a Copy of "Should I Shoot?" — a USCCA Best-Selling Book ($30 Value)
Topics Covered Include:
- A comprehensive discussion about navigating the legal system as a responsible gun owner;
- Understanding the threats you’ll face before, during and after a self-defense incident;
- Protecting your 2nd Amendment rights;
- LIVE Q&A so you can get real answers from defense attorney Tim Hess.
Everything Outdoor Tactical Presents:
Self-Defense Legal Seminar
Don't miss this important, informative event!
Everything Outdoor Tactical, in partnership with the U.S. Concealed Carry Association, has teamed up with Attorney Tim Hess to host a seminar on the legal considerations of gun ownership and self-defense.
Don't wait until you need an attorney to learn about your rights and responsibilities as a gun owner.
Sign up now and learn critical information that can help you avoid being jailed or sued, just for protecting yourself.