FREE Self-Defense Workshop in Kokomo, IN on Friday, November 4, 2022
When You Can Use Force
(and when you absolutely must NOT)
Whether you’re protecting innocent lives with your fists or a firearm, you MUST understand the conditions that need to be present to use ANY level of force. This FREE, LIVE class is taught by a USCCA Certified Firearms Instructor in Kokomo, IN
PLUS FREE Training Material with Attendance
At this free event you'll learn:
- When to fight and when NOT to (you must know what is “Reasonable Use of Force”)
- The (4) things that must be true to legally justify the use of Deadly Force
- You’ll understand how a Prosecutor evaluates a Self-Defense case so you can be legally prepared
- You’ll learn the steps you need to take to properly and justifiably defend your home
- Plus, there will be a LIVE Q&A with USCCA-Certified Instructor
This free workshop is sponsored by Delta Defense, service provider to the US Concealed Carry Association. The primary goal is to help students understand Legal Use of Force and learn when it’s justified to defend yourself and your family, and protect your home.
- FREE BONUS: Free Training Material with Attendance
- Date: Friday, November 4, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM
- USCCA Official Partner: Freedom Focus
- Location: American Legion Post No 6 2604 S Lafountain St Kokomo, IN 46902
- Limited Seating. Secure your spot now!
Reminder, space is limited.
This event will fill up quickly. Reserve your spot today!