SELF-DEFENSE AND GUN LAWS SEMINAR
$30 Book Included With $10 Registration
Learn How to Navigate the Kansas Legal System After a Self-Defense Incident...
... with Attorney Vincent Rivera, Frontier Justice, and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association!
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take months to scrutinize decisions you had to make in seconds. That's why NOW is the time to learn what you can and cannot do in the name of self-defense. This is information every gun owner should know, whether you legally carry or just have a firearm at home in case.
- Speaker: Attorney Vincent Rivera
- Sponsored by: Frontier Justice and the USCCA
- Location: Frontier Justice 10000 France Family Drive Kansas City, KS 66111
- Date: Tuesday, August 16th, 2022, 5:30 - 7:30 PM
- Cost: $10 per Person
- BONUS: All Attendees Will Receive a Copy of "Should I Shoot?" — a USCCA Best-Selling Book ($30 Value)
Topics Covered Include:
- A comprehensive discussion about navigating the legal system as a responsible gun owner;
- Understanding the threats you’ll face before, during and after a self-defense incident;
- Protecting your 2nd Amendment rights;
- LIVE Q&A so you can get real answers from defense attorney Vincent Rivera.
Frontier Justice Presents: Self-Defense Legal Seminar
Don't miss this important, informative event!
Frontier Justice, in partnership with the U.S. Concealed Carry Association, has teamed up with Attorney Vincent Rivera to host a seminar on the legal considerations of gun ownership and self-defense.
Don't wait until you need an attorney to learn about your rights and responsibilities as a gun owner.
Sign up now and learn critical information that can help you avoid being jailed or sued, just for protecting yourself.