SELF-DEFENSE AND GUN LAWS SEMINAR
Discover How To Navigate The Florida Legal System After A Self-Defense Incident
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take MONTHS TO SCRUTINIZE decisions you had to make In Seconds! Reveal life-saving information to navigate the legal TRAPS that are waiting for gun owners to fall into.
- Speaker: Attorney Alan Diamond
- Location: Temple Terrace Community Church 210 Inverness Ave. Temple Terrace, FL 33617
- Date: Saturday, January 21st @ 11AM-1PM or 4-6PM EST
- Cost: FREE
- BONUS: All Attendees Will Receive a Copy of "Should I Shoot?" — a USCCA Best-Selling Book ($30 Value)
Topics Covered Include:
- A comprehensive discussion about how to survive the legal system as a responsible gun owner.
- Discover how to best protect your 2nd Amendment rights.
- Reveal the greatest THREATS you’ll face before, during and after a self-defense incident.
- LIVE Q&A. Get real answers from Alan Diamond and self-defense experts.
Home Defense Solutions & USCCA Present:
Self-Defense Legal Seminar
You won't want to miss this event!
Home Defense Solutions, in partnership with the USCCA, have teamed up with Attorney Alan Diamond to host a seminar on the Legal Considerations of Gun Ownership and Self-Defense.
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take MONTHS to scrutinize the decisions you had to make In seconds...
Learn life-saving information to navigate the legal TRAPS that are waiting for gun owners like us.