SELF-DEFENSE AND GUN LAWS SEMINAR
$30 Book Included With $10 Registration
Protecting Yourself Physically, Legally, and Financially in Pennsylvania
We’re hosting a live event near Pittsburgh Airport!
Delta Defense, LLC service provider for the US Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) is proud to announce a special training event occurring at The Pittsburgh Airport Marriott on Monday, November 20th from 6 - 9 PM.
- Speakers: Jim Stoker: President of Firearms Owners Against Crime Institute for Legal, Legislative and Educational Action
Pete Sutek: USCCA Account Executive Klint Macro: Regional Training Manager
- Sponsored by: FOAC-ILLEA and the USCCA
- Location: Pittsburgh Airport Marriott 777 Aten Rd
Coraopolis, PA 15108
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Cost: $10 per Person
- BONUS: All Attendees Will Receive a Copy of "Should I Shoot?" — a USCCA Best-Selling Book ($30 Value)
Click Below to Secure Your Spot (space is limited)
Topics Covered Include:
- Learn about the details and benefits of a USCCA membership
- Learn about safety and defense training opportunities from USCCA Partners and Instructors
- The Pennsylvania Gun Law portion of the seminar will be presented by subject matter expert, Jim Stoker. FOAC-ILLEA is Pennsylvania's preeminent pro-2nd amendment/anti-crime organization.
USCCA/FOAC-ILLEA Presents: Self-Defense Legal Seminar
Don't miss this important, informative event!
Education is a primary mission of both the USCCA and FOAC-ILLEA. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn how to better protect yourself physically, legally, and financially and become a member of the USCCA and FOAC-ILLEA.
Reserve your seat today by registering below!