FREE SELF-DEFENSE SEMINAR + FREE BOOK
Discover How to Navigate the Michigan Legal System After a Self-Defense Incident...
... with Detroit Arms and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association!
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take months to scrutinize decisions you had to make in seconds! That's why NOW is the time to learn what you can and cannot do in the name of self-defense. This is information every gun owner should know, whether you legally carry or just have a firearm at home in case.
- Speaker: Attorney James Makowski
- Location: Detroit Arms, 25986 S. Knollwood Dr., Chesterfield, MI
- Date: Sunday, May 23rd, 1 - 3 PM
Topics Covered Include:
- A comprehensive discussion about navigating the legal system as a responsible gun owner;
- How to protect your 2nd Amendment rights;
- Understanding the threats you’ll face before, during and after a self-defense incident;
- LIVE Q&A so you can get real answers from defense attorney James Makowski.
Detroit Arms & the USCCA Present: FREE Legal Seminar
Don't miss this important, informative event!
Detroit Arms, in partnership with the USCCA, has teamed up with Attorney James Makowski to host a FREE seminar on the legal considerations of gun ownership and self-defense.
Don't wait until you need an attorney to learn about your rights and responsibilities as a gun owner.
Sign up now for free, and learn critical information that can help you avoid being jailed or sued, just for protecting yourself.