SELF-DEFENSE AND GUN LAWS SEMINAR
$30 Book + $10 Training Voucher Included With $10 Registration
Learn How to Navigate the Illinois Legal System After a Self-Defense Incident...
... with Attorney David McDermott, West Suburban Concealed Carry, and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association!
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take months to scrutinize decisions you had to make in seconds. That's why NOW is the time to learn what you can and cannot do in the name of self-defense. This is information every gun owner should know, whether you legally carry or just have a firearm at home in case.
- Speaker: Attorney David McDermott
- Sponsored by: West Suburban Concealed Carry and the USCCA
- Location: West Suburban Concealed Carry, 1620 Pebblewood Lane Unit 144, Naperville, IL 60563
- Date: Tuesday, June 22nd, 7 - 9 PM
- Cost: $10 per Person
- BONUS: All Attendees Will Receive a Copy of "Should I Shoot?" ($30 Value) and $10 Off a Future Class at WSCC
Topics Covered Include:
- Navigating the legal system as a responsible gun owner;
- Understanding the threats you’ll face before, during and after a self-defense incident;
- Protecting your 2nd Amendment rights;
- LIVE Q&A so you can get real answers from defense attorney David McDermott.
West Suburban Concealed Carry Presents:
Self-Defense Legal Seminar
Don't miss this important, informative event!
West Suburban Concealed Carry, in partnership with the U.S. Concealed Carry Association, has teamed up with Attorney David McDermott to host a seminar on the legal considerations of gun ownership and self-defense.
Don't wait until you need an attorney to learn about your rights and responsibilities as a gun owner.
Sign up now and learn critical information that can help you avoid being jailed or sued, just for protecting yourself.