FREE SELF-DEFENSE SEMINAR + FREE BOOK
Learn How to Navigate the Florida Legal System After a Self-Defense Incident...
... with Shooters World The Villages and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association!
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take months to scrutinize decisions you had to make in seconds! That's why NOW is the time to learn what you can and cannot do in the name of self-defense. This is information every gun owner should have, whether you legally carry or just have a firearm at home in case.
- Speaker: Attorney Alan Diamond
- Location: Shooters World The Villages - 4988 Co Rd 44A, The Villages, FL 32163
- Date: Tuesday, October 19th — Two Sessions: 10AM-12PM or 2-4PM
Topics Covered Include:
- A comprehensive discussion about how to navigate the legal system as a responsible gun owner;
- How to protect your 2nd Amendment rights;
- Understanding the threats you’ll face before, during and after a self-defense incident;
- LIVE Q&A so you can get real answers from Florida defense attorney Alan Diamond.
Shooters World & USCCA Present: FREE Legal Seminar
You won't want to miss this event!
Shooters World The Villages, in partnership with the USCCA, has teamed up with Attorney Alan Diamond to host a FREE seminar on the legal considerations of gun ownership and self-defense.
Don't wait until you need an attorney to learn about your rights and responsibilities as a gun owner.
Sign up now for free, and learn critical information that can help you avoid being jailed or sued, just for protecting yourself.