FREE SEMINAR + FREE BOOK
Discover How To Navigate The Texas Legal System After A Self-Defense Incident
... with Peace or Havoc and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association.
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take MONTHS TO SCRUTINIZE decisions you had to make in seconds! That's why NOW is the time to learn what you can and cannot do in the name of self-defense. This is information every gun owner should know, whether you legally carry or just have a firearm at home in case.
- Speaker: Attorney Brice Hersom
- Location: The Clubs at Kingwood - 1700 Lake Kingwood Trail, Kingwood, TX 77339
- Date: Thursday, April 15th @ 5:30-7:30PM CST
Topics Covered Include:
- A comprehensive discussion about navigating the legal system as a responsible gun owner.
- How to protect your 2nd Amendment rights.
- Understanding the threats you’ll face before, during and after a self-defense incident.
- LIVE Q&A. Get real answers from Brice Hersom and self-defense experts.
Peace or Havoc & USCCA Present: FREE Legal Seminar
Don't miss this event!
Peace or Havoc, in partnership with the USCCA, have teamed up with Attorney Brice Hersom to host a FREE webinar on the legal considerations of gun ownership and self-defense.
Don't wait until you need an attorney to learn about your rights and responsibilities as a gun owner.
Sign up now for free, and learn critical information that can help you avoid being jailed or sued, just for protecting yourself and your loved ones.