FREE SEMINAR + FREE BOOK
Discover How To Navigate The Ohio Legal System After A Self-Defense Incident
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take months to scrutinize decisions you had to make in seconds! Don't wait until after a critical situation: Learn how to legally protect yourself and navigate a system that is often stacked against responsibly armed Americans at this free seminar with an experienced defense attorney.
- Speaker: Attorney Terry Rude
- Location: Port Clinton Elks Lodge #1718 - 231 Buckeye Blvd, Port Clinton, Ohio 43452
- Date: Tuesday, March 30th @ 6-8PM EST
Topics Covered Include:
- A comprehensive discussion about how to survive the legal system as a responsible gun owner.
- Learn what you can and cannot do in the name of self-defenese.
- Discover how to best protect your 2nd Amendment rights.
- LIVE Q&A. Get real answers from Attorney Terry Rude.
Rudes Training & the USCCA Present: FREE Legal Seminar
This Is Must-Have Information for Protectors!
Rudes Training, in partnership with the USCCA, have teamed up with Attorney Terry Rude to host a FREE seminar on the legal considerations of gun ownership and self-defense.
Learn about your rights and responsibilities, and how to avoid being jailed or sued, just for protecting yourself and your loved ones.