FREE SELF-DEFENSE SEMINAR + FREE BOOK
Discover How to Navigate the Ohio Legal System After a Self-Defense Incident...
... with Ohio Defense Training and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association!
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take months to scrutinize decisions you had to make in seconds! That's why NOW is the time to learn what you can and cannot do in the name of self-defense. This is information every gun owner should know, whether you legally carry or just have a firearm at home in case.
- Speaker: Attorney Terry Rudes
- Sponsor: Ohio Defense Training and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association
- Location: Trinity Gospel Church, 320 Aldrich Road, Vermillion, OH 44089
- Date: Tuesday, June 15th, 6 - 8 PM
Topics Covered Include:
- A comprehensive discussion about navigating the legal system as a responsible gun owner;
- Understanding the threats you’ll face before, during and after a self-defense incident;
- Protecting your 2nd Amendment rights;
- PLUS LIVE Q&A so you can ask defense attorney Terry Rudes about self-defense topics that matter to you.
Ohio Defense Training & the USCCA Present:
FREE Legal Seminar
Don't miss this important, informative event!
Ohio Defense Training, in partnership with the USCCA, has teamed up with Attorney Terry Rudes to host a FREE seminar on the legal considerations of gun ownership and self-defense.
Don't wait until you need an attorney to learn about your rights and responsibilities as a gun owner.
Sign up now for free, and learn critical information that can help you avoid being jailed or sued, just for protecting yourself.