FREE SELF-DEFENSE SEMINAR + FREE BOOK
Learn How to Navigate the Michigan Legal System After a Self-Defense Incident...
... with Detroit Arms and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association!
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take months to scrutinize decisions you had to make in seconds! That's why NOW is the time to learn what you can and cannot do in the name of self-defense. This is information every gun owner should know, whether you legally carry or just have a firearm at home in case.
- Speaker: Attorney John Freeman
- Location: Detroit Arms, 25986 S. Knollwood Dr., Chesterfield, MI 48051
- Date: Saturday, June 12th, 1 - 3 PM
Topics Covered Include:
- A comprehensive discussion about navigating the legal system as a responsible gun owner;
- Understanding the threats you’ll face before, during and after a self-defense incident;
- Protecting your 2nd Amendment rights;
- LIVE Q&A so you can get real answers from defense attorney John Freeman.
Detroit Arms & the USCCA Present: FREE Legal Seminar
Don't miss this important, informative event!
Detroit Arms, in partnership with the U.S. Concealed Carry Association, has teamed up with Attorney John Freeman to host a FREE seminar on the legal considerations of gun ownership and self-defense.
Don't wait until you need an attorney to learn about your rights and responsibilities as a gun owner.
Sign up now for free, and learn critical information that can help you avoid being jailed or sued, just for protecting yourself.