FREE SELF-DEFENSE LEGAL SEMINAR + FREE BOOK
Learn How to Navigate the Texas Legal System After a Self-Defense Incident...
... with Buck & Doe's Mercantile and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association!
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take months to scrutinize decisions you had to make in seconds! That's why NOW is the time to learn what you can and cannot do in the name of self-defense. This is information every gun owner should know, whether you legally carry or just have a firearm at home in case.
- Speaker: Attorney Karl Alexander
- Sponsor: Buck & Doe's Mercantile and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association
- Location: Buck & Doe's Mercantile, 24250 US-281, San Antonio, TX 78258
- Date: Thursday, July 22, 2021, 6-8 PM
Topics Covered Include:
- Navigating the legal system as a responsible gun owner;
- Understanding the threats you’ll face before, during and after a self-defense incident;
- Protecting your 2nd Amendment rights;
- PLUS LIVE Q&A so you can ask defense attorney Karl Alexander about self-defense topics that matter to you.
Buck & Doe's & the USCCA Present: Free Legal Seminar
Don't miss this important, informative event!
Buck & Doe's Mercantile, in partnership with the USCCA, has teamed up with Attorney Karl Alexander to host a free seminar on the legal considerations of gun ownership and self-defense.
Don't wait until you need an attorney to learn about your rights and responsibilities as a gun owner.
Sign up now for free, and learn critical information that can help you avoid being jailed or sued, just for protecting yourself.