SELF-DEFENSE LEGAL SEMINAR:
GET YOUR REGISTRATION FEE BACK AS A RANGE VOUCHER + GET A FREE BOOK
Discover How to Navigate the Minnesota Legal System After a Self-Defense Incident...
... with Bill's Gun Shop & Range and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association!
After a self-defense incident, lawyers could take months to scrutinize decisions you had to make in seconds! That's why NOW is the time to learn what you can and cannot do in the name of self-defense. This is information every gun owner should know, whether you legally carry or just have a firearm at home in case.
- Speaker: Attorney Dana Kinsella
- Location: Bill's Gun Shop & Range, 4080 W Broadway Ave., Robbinsdale, MN 55422
- Date: Saturday, June 26th, 3 - 5 PM
- Cost: $20 ... but you get a $20 range voucher AND a $30 USCCA book at the event!
Topics Covered Include:
- A comprehensive discussion about navigating the legal system as a responsible gun owner;
- Understanding the threats you’ll face before, during and after a self-defense incident, using any legal weapon;
- Protecting your 2nd Amendment rights;
- LIVE Q&A so you can get real answers from criminal defense attorney Dana Kinsella.
Bill's Gun Shop & Range and the USCCA Present:
Self-Defense Legal Seminar
Don't miss this important, informative event!
Bill's Gun Shop & Range, in partnership with the USCCA, has teamed up with criminal defense attorney Dana Kinsella to host a seminar on the legal considerations of gun ownership and self-defense. Registration is only $20, which you get back at the event in the form of a range voucher, along with a free book from the USCCA.
Don't wait until you need an attorney to learn about your rights and responsibilities as a gun owner.
Sign up now and learn critical information that can help you avoid being jailed or sued, just for protecting yourself.